We understand the challenges and potential of telecom. Our power systems sales and support professionals solve the problems unique to the industry. Plus, our strong maintenance service keeps your investment in top condition.
Generator controls are designed to display data and monitor functions such as warnings, shutdown modes, voltage, and power information to determine the status of the complete systems installation.
Generators in gas and diesel fueled configurations are available to meet the telecom industry's requirement for uninterrupted power:
- Full range of AC generator sets for wireless and landline applications
- Towable: 20 to 500 kW
- Stationary: 10 to 3250 kW
- Small footprint means less space needed on site
- Vehicle-mounted generators for maintenance power needs
- Full range of controls, switchgear and transfer switches
- Complete system testing
- Optional remote monitoring
- Single-source warranty
- UL- and EPA-compliant
- Custom packages for unique applications
Every KOHLER power system is covered by a comprehensive warranty, with extended warranties available to protect our customers from the unexpected.
BPS Power Professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to offer troubleshooting advice and support. We can also provide a single point of contact for nationwide service and support via our relationship with North American Site Services (NASS). www.northamericansite.com
Need temporary power? Rental units are available from 20 to 2000kW to augment your existing fleet or stand in for a unit when it is out of service.
We are the telecom industry's best source for onsite power.