For Home Standby Generators, please call 800-598-2048
Automatic Backup Power within Seconds!
Kohler automatic residential generator systems provide dependable protection during unexpected power outages. Kohler has produced home standby generators, residential emergency generators, and back up power devices since the 1920s. Kohler generators provide clean power for sensitive home electronics; fast power to get you up and running; and reliable backup power to ensure your life goes on even when the utility power doesn't.
KOHLER Residential Generator
When utility power is interrupted, the ATS signals the generator to start and then quickly transfers the electrical loads from the failed utility to the generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS transfers the electrical loads back to the utility and shuts down the generator.
- Exercises the residential generator weekly to assure reliable operation.
- Commercial-grade transfer switch and solid-state circuitry ensure long life and safe operation.
- UL listed and CSA certified.
KOHLER Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
Permanently installed outside your home, the emergency generator is fueled by natural gas or propane. It supplies on-site electrical power within seconds after a utility power interruption or outage.
- Permanently installed outdoors for safe operation.
- Driven by a fuel-efficient, industrial-grade engine that is directly connected to the generator; no belts or pulleys to slip or break.
- Critical sound silencers
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Powered by clean-burning environmentally friendly engines that meet worldwide emissions regulations.
- Includes a voltage regulator with over voltage protection and monitoring devices for the engine, such as automatic start/stop, safety shutdowns (low oil, high temperature, over speed, over crank) and an hour meter.
- Protected within a sleek, sound-deadened enclosure that is resistant to corrosion and tampering.
Battery and Charger (ATS)
Similar to an automobile engine, a KOHLER generator system requires a starting battery. Automatic charger keeps the battery charged, assuring that the generator system will start and function when needed.
Contact Buckeye Power Sales for more information about our residential generators
Return from Kohler Residential Generators to Buckeye Power Sales home