What Is It? How Does It Work?
Our Power Systems Academy was created to help individuals obtain a career as a Generator Technician!
Buckeye Power Sales is taking away the barriers that would typically keep individuals from being able to attend a technical school. We are offering 8 weeks of hands on and classroom training to 10 individuals. You will receive paid tuition for the program, a weekly salary during training and a rewarding career with an innovative growing company after completion. We encourage anyone who is interested to fill out the form for more information!
What YOU need to do:
- Apply and qualify for the program
- Opportunities to begin employment with on-the-job training at your home location beginning in April 2023
- Spend 8 weeks of classroom and lab training in the Columbus, Ohio area; Monday – Thursday – Beginning August 2023
- Continued on-the-job training each Friday at your home location from August – September, 2023
- Graduate and begin a rewarding career with a growing company
What you can expect:
- Experienced, knowledgeable trainers
- A combination of classroom, hands-on, and field training
- Homework assignments each night (Tablet provided)
- A professional, but friendly environment with a lot of mentorship
- A job with the opportunity for unlimited future growth